All the research and advancement in the field of medicine make you wonder, how did people in the past survive through illnesses that are now cured with the help of modern medicine. Well, that question can be answered in one word “Herbs”.
Herbs are like the medicine of the past but that does not mean that their effectiveness or benefits have lessened over the period of time. They are still used in the modern world for a lot of different reasons. In reality, many of the modern medicines are also based on the chemical composition of these herbs.
There is no doubt that these herbs are beneficial but how can one consume these herbs to take advantage of their benefits. Well, the best way to reap their benefits is through consuming tea. However, these can also be consumed through simple herbal infusions.
Herbs have a certain mysterious side to them. Their benefits and effects are sometimes considered miraculous. If you are someone who loves nature and want to transform himself and the world around him through natural remedies then your answer lies in the use of herbs.
These herbs and plants with their amazing qualities help you make the impossible possible. There are thousands of herbs available in the wild which are known to have the cure for almost all the different types of conditions, no matter how light or dangerous they are. The powers that these herbs possess are no less than magical. Let’s take a look at ways herbal teas and herbal infusions can help your body with their magical powers.
Herbal Teas Are Great For Your Digestive System
For once in our lives, we have all felt that excruciating pain in our stomach. An upset stomach can cause you a lot of pain and in the moment you might feel like you are going through the worst pain in the world. While booking an appointment with your doctor might be a good idea, it is not the only solution. The medicine that your doctor prescribes may be effective but they don’t offer a natural solution to your problems. Herbal teas on the other are ideal for making your digestive system perform better which will not only help with your food but will also help in getting rid of stomach aches, gases, and free radicals.
Some of the best properties of herbal teas are that they improve blood circulation throughout the body including the digestive tract, they absorb gases that are prevalent in your stomach and intestines, they also help you get rid of free radicals and infectious elements that may upset your stomach.
If you are having a problem ingesting food then herbal tea can be your best friend. In addition to getting rid dangerous elements from the digestive system, herbals teas can also strengthen the muscles in your stomach which can help you lower acid reflux in your body and may also help you absorb nutrients better.
The Best Herbs For Boosting The Digestive System
- Chai Tea – this tea contains elements like black pepper, cloves, and cinnamon that are known to boost your digestive system.
- Ginger Tea – ginger can help you stimulate digestive juices which are necessary for breaking down of food in your body. You can consume it right before you start eating your meal.
- Chamomile Tea – this amazing herb can help in relieving stomach cramps and can also help in making the muscles in your stomach more relaxed.
They Are Great For The Skin
Have you been trying cosmetics from some of the best cosmetic brands in the world and you notice no change? Well, you are not alone…
A lot of these brands just market themselves as the best beauty expert in the world. Most of these brands don’t even understand the psychology behind beauty and only want to cash in on their name. You may find a lot of these brands saying that their products can bring natural beauty to your face and smoothen your skin. We believe that something that was created by using artificial components can never bring natural beauty. This is why we offer a more natural alternative for your beauty needs.
We believe that there are certain herbs and plants in the world that can do wonders for your face and skin.
Forget all the cosmetics and creams you buy from different high-end brands in the market. Natural beauty can only be attained through natural ingredients. There are many herbs that can help you improve your skin. Herbs are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Whether its acne, scars, rashes or any other skin problems, herbs can help you get rid of them in no time. You can use these herbs to create a mixture which you can then apply on the affected area. However instead of creating a dense mixture to put on your skin we recommend a more refreshing experience.
There are certain herbs whose benefits for the skin can also be attained through consuming tea. Lavender is a very common example. Lavender tea can help you get rid of acne and clear up your skin from different types of rashes. Drinking herbal teas that possess potent antiseptic properties can also help you heal skin wounds faster.
Herbs That Help To Bring A Natural Glow To Your Skin
- Lavender Tea – a very powerful herb that can help you wash your skin. It can boost the healing process for skin wounds and can also be used to cure skin conditions like acne.
- Aloe Vera Tea– the pulp from aloe vera plant can be used to treat skin burn and skin cuts. You can also use aloe vera to hydrate your skin.
- Dandelion Tea – Consuming dandelion tea can help you from harmful sun rays; It is also a natural cure for things like wrinkles and other aging aspects. It is mostly used to reduce skin irritation and skin inflammation.
- Comfrey Tea– Another herb with anti inflammatory properties. It works best on sensitive skin. It is mostly used to speed up the skin healing process.
It Improves Cognitive Functions
Herbals infusions are known to possess spiritual qualities. If you are someone who believes in higher consciousness then you known that it can only be achieved through extreme focus and attention. You can never be to able to reach the level of higher consciousness when your brain is always tired and exhausted. Consuming herbal tea can help you achieve that level of higher consciousness.
We believe that herbs offer a spiritual experience that can help to awaken your intuition and spirituality.
Herbal infusions aren’t just beneficial for your physical body; they are also very beneficial in improving your brain functionality. Drinking herbal tea regularly can help you boost your brain functions. It can help you become more productive throughout the day. As we have already mentioned consuming herbal tea can help to improve the blood flow throughout the body. This is the same concept that helps them to boost our brain functionality. Blood carries oxygen and other useful proteins and nutrients to the brain. When there is a smooth blood flow all across the body then it can result in increased blood flow to the brain. Increased blood flow to the brain means an increased amount of oxygen for the brain which is the basic reason for improved cognitive functionality.
Herbals Teas That Can Help In Boosting Your Cognitive Functions
- Ginkgo Biloba Tea – this tea can help in reducing the presence of aluminum chloride in the brain which is responsible for diseases like Parkinson’s Disease and many other brain related disorders.
- Lemon Balm Tea – it can help in improving the transfer of nerve signals from the brain to other parts of the body
- Ginger Root Tea – a chemical by the name of prostaglandin is responsible for headaches and migraine. Ginger root tea helps in reducing the amount of prostaglandin in the brain which eventually reduces headache.
- Gotu Kola Tea – is known to be very beneficial for Alzheimer’s disease. It can also help in boosting cognitive functions like short and long term memory.
Herbal Tea Can Help You Lose Weight
Obesity is one of the most common problems in the world. Sometimes things like crash dieting or a strict workout session can’t even help you and you start waiting for a miracle to happen.
Losing weight can be a difficult task however the power of herbs and plants can help you with this process.
Most of us consume tea for its ability to keep us focused and to improve our brain function. People tend to drink green tea as they believe it can help them lose weight. Which is very true but what most people don’t realize is that we can use many other types of tea and herbal infusions as well if we want to get rid of that extra body fat.
Tea, in its natural form, is a calorie- free beverage. With its zero calorie features, it can be a great alternative to water. Many people add things like sugar or other similar elements to enhance the taste. This increases the level of calories in your body. If you want to reap the benefits of herbal tea then it is ideal to consume the tea in its natural form. Herbal tea is a great alternative to coffee and other beverage that offer the same benefits but are also full of calories. If you want to enjoy a zero calorie tea drinking experience without losing other benefits of tea then it is best to drink herbal team (unsweetened).
Herbal Teas And Infusions That Can Help You In Losing Weight
- Green Tea – this very well-known tea contains catechin and caffeine which can both play a huge role in helping you lose weight. Catechin can pace up the breakage of excess fat from the body while caffeine can help with burning calories and suppressing appetite.
- Pu Erh Tea – this is no less than a miracle beverage. It has been used for centuries in China for its weight losing properties. It has a great taste and aroma that adds to the whole tea drinking experience. It is known as one of the most potent teas on the market that can help you burn fat quicker than most of the other teas out there. It can help your body to metabolize fat which results in a hefty weight loss.
- Ginger Tea – consuming ginger tea can help you lower your cholesterol levels. People who regularly consume ginger tea don’t feel as hungry as other people around them. In addition to that, it can also pace up the calories burning process.
- Peppermint Tea – it can help you reduce unnecessary food craving. It offers you an ideal way to suppress your appetite. This can not only help you in losing weight but can also be very beneficial in making your body healthier.
As mentioned above herbal teas in their natural form have zero calories in them. This means that if you consume herbal tea (no matter the type) you get one step closer to losing weight. However, there are some teas that are equipped with potent compounds. Being a zero calorie beverage, herbal tea boosts the the weight losing process.
It Can Help You Relax
Ever wondered why some people seem to be calm and relaxed at most times? Consuming herbal teas can help you experience spiritual relaxation.
If you want to feel naturally relaxed then look no further. You can find a lot of different types of herbal teas on the market that can help you get relaxed. Certain herbal infusions can also help in making you feel light, calm and relaxed.
One of the most common aspects of tea is that it can help you relax and unwind. Even though tea has a lot of medical benefits it is mostly used for its unwinding quality. Many people in the modern world tend to take medication for issues like stress and depression. Herbs can offer a more natural alternative to psychological disorders.
Unlike medicines, herbal teas do not have a side effect which makes them a perfect choice to fight depression, anxiety, and stress. Once you reach home, after a long and tiring day, it is a good idea to drink herbal tea to energize and rejuvenate yourself.
Herbal Teas To Help You Feel Relaxed After A Long Day
- Valerian Tea – valerian plant is one of the most potent plants when it comes to soothing properties. Did you know that Valerian means in Latin literally “health or well-being”? This plant has been used for 2000 years as medicinal herb. Valerian root has been used for a century as a relaxing and sleep-promoting plant. Used as well to treat hysteria, hypochondriasis, nervous unrest and similar emotional states. Valerian plant is a very potent sedative which is why it is recommended to not use this plant in higher quantities.
- Peppermint Tea – peppermint is known to have menthol in it. Menthol is the most important component of muscle relaxants. It is also considered one of the most powerful natural muscle relaxant.
- Passion Flower Tea – feel relaxed with passion flower tea. It can help you get rid of your anxiety by stimulating the chemicals in your body. It can also help in making you sleep better.
- Lemon Balm Tea – one of the best teas to rejuvenate yourself after a long day. The best and the most unique feature of lemon balm tea is that it can help in reducing stress hormones from the body. It does so without making you feel sleepy or drowsy. You are sure to feel relaxed once the stress is taken care of.
- Green Tea – most people are familiar with green tea due to its anti-oxidant properties. However green tea can do much more than that. The green tea is also high in Theanine which is a very soothing amino acid. Theanine can help you relax and make you feel better. If you are feeling frustrated or your heart rate is going through the roof then the best remedy for you at that would be to consume green tea as it can help you calm your nerves in crunch times.
- Chamomile Tea – it is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Chamomile tea is one of the world’s most popular herbal teas and about a million cups are consumed everyday! Did you know that Egyptians considered the plant sacred and believed it was a gift from the God of the Sun? It can help you get rid of sleeping disorders and can also be very beneficial in getting rid of anxiety.