Hemp is a plant that has been around for millennia, contributing to folk medicine, food preparation, textiles, paper and other industries where it is still used to this day. Let’s not forget our roots and have it with a sip of a natural drink.
- Sip some hemp tea to calm down and get away from your daily stress.
- Recommended for natural detoxification of the body, relaxing effects and encouraging a good appetite. You can drink it anytime during the day, either warm or cold, with lemon or honey.
Besides as a hot beverage, hemp tea can also be prepared cool or as hemp syrup.
- Serving: Mix 1 teaspoon with 0.3 l water at a temperature of about 90°C. Let seep for 5 minutes.
- Number of servings: 40
- Produced in Slovakia
- Description: Whole hemp seeds.
- How to store: Keep in a dry place and protect against heat and moisture.
- Please recycle: Let’s save the environment together and use materials again
Weight: 20 g, 40 servings in a pack.